Thursday, December 11, 2008

Long week

Apparently if you follow the weather forecasts for the several locations around the world that my family chose to inhabit, mine is always the worst. Seldom any sunshine and generally the lowest temperatures. Anyway, as Lard used to say: Mustn't grumble.

I had planned another ride to work this morning, but I knew that I would need the car when I got here to go out and fetch some bits and pieces for work so I took the car. In the end the traffic was so bad that I may as well have ridden, just as I may as well have walked home last night.

Maybe I'll manage it in the morning and there is always the promise of a free breakfast when I get in on a Friday.

MK is Christmas shopping with the Mum and Sis today so I guess the plastic will be getting used a lot and J is taking his MorFar to gymnastics so they will both be exhausted when I get home...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:34 pm

    It's freezing here.
    I drove home from Bicester this morning; an accident on the M40 closed itfrom 7.00am until 1.00pm, 14 mile standstill, back to Banbury.
    Northbound was easy as everyone else kept well clear.
    Glad I decided not to go on the bike!
    m

    ReplyDelete