Friday, January 26, 2007

Winter is here at last

It didn't get above -3C yesterday which is at about 1o degrees colder than it has been for the last couple of months. Thankfully it is above freezing today so I guess the snow will gradually fade away.


It looks like we may be getting a visit from the US in April which will be nice, it is a good excuse to have lunch in CPH and I also have a rather special gift for someone. When the dying process in a sock factory goes wrong the results are probably onyl appealing to a very small proportion of the population, thankfully I know some of those people...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:57 pm

    You call that snow?
    I can see right through it!

    Probably won't see you in April then - not worth it for one day.
    I am going to England on Sun April 1 and M is going to Basel I hope to stay with B and E - M will probably come to London on Wed Apr 4 and we will go home Easter Sunday.
    dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:46 pm

    We're going to Paris to celebrate all fools' day & Portmadoc, if the house there has a roof, to spend Easter with as many of the family as possible.
    Those who know the place tell me that it is a brilliant spot.
    I hope that it works out.
    m

    ReplyDelete