Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Switzerland

I am preparing to leave Switzerland after a rather short trip here. The crazy travel week continues, Hamburg Monday. Basel Tuesday, Hamburg Wednesday and Warsaw Thursday and Friday.
Congratulations to Ben for his new job as head boiler engineer, I really have no idea what that means that he does, I suppose it is like looking after an enormous tea urn or something...



___________________________________________________________
All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:23 pm

    Exactly my conception.
    Ben was always very good at looking after the water tanks in the loft, in the winter, up through the loft hatch & away.
    Perhaps this early success set him in the direction of boilers.
    I'm not well.
    George has caught it.
    The builder did not come, I phoned him when I got in, ill, having stayed at work partly because of the expected noise at home as the bathroom was demolished.
    Hamburg sounds quite attractive as an alternative.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:27 am

    ANOTHER NEW BATHROOM?!
    Get well soon Gill
    W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:20 pm

    Last worked on in 1987, I think.
    A new shower, tiles & flooring.I remember wanting it to be very pink. Ben painted it, eventually. Flooring later taken up to get at pipes & awaiting replacement for 15+ years.
    I may be entirely wrong.
    Made to come home after an early mtg, went out for coffee & to collect coving from this amazing paster shop in Sutton, to escape the noise. Now sitting by a log fireIs this comment or message?

    ReplyDelete