Monday, January 08, 2007

Diet Day 3


I have managed to behave myself reasonably well on the diet for the weekend. Last night I was supposed to have a jacket potato with butter, I actually had 2½ (not enormous though) with Mont D'Or cheese on them and some salad (within the rules)

Anyway, I weighed myself this morning and I am 1,4 kg lighter than I was on Saturday morning before breakfast. Today I can eat only fruit and vegetables along with the soup. I had fruit for breakfast and will brave the salad bar for lunch. Apparently by the end of today I should have lost 2½ to 3½ kg, we'll have to wait and see.

Tomorrow will be challenging: bananas, skimmed milk and soup...


The weekend has been rather domestic as MK was at work all day on Saturday and worked all day at home on Sunday, I am really looking forward to our night off and dinner our next weekend for MK's birthday.

The biggest problem about this dieting thing is the constant obsessing about food, it can't be a good thing!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:48 pm

    he does not know if he has put weight on or not! he can't see the scale that is why he says "damn"

    ReplyDelete