Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year ramblings


We have been as busy as usual in 2006 although our accomplishments are perhaps less obvious than in previous years, they have pretty much all related to J. There have been no major sporting achievements other than a dabble at road racing on my bike (I'll try again this season) and the progression with the house has been slower. We have however now more or less finished inside of the house and the garden has been transformed. The doors and windows are being fixed at the moment and we hope that 2007 will see the end of the renovations.

J has been great fun and we have enjoyed watching him grow and learn through the year, he has even started taking his first steps in the last few days.

We are now planning for 2007, currently on the cards are the previously mentioned 265km Tour of Flanders in April followed by 2 weeks in Wales (part with my family and partly just the 3 of us) and a 24 hour mountain bike race in Denmark in June that I hope my friend Steve will join me for. First of all we are off to France to ski for a week in February...


We have a few other tricks we are working on depending on the progress of my academic career and a few other details. So look out for us in the coming months

4 comments:

  1. A great photo of a really handsome trio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:25 pm

    what's with the pinny?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:10 am

    I jist enlarged the photo - it doesn't look anything like you, K&J look great.
    Were you sloshed?
    m

    ReplyDelete