Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Diet Day 4

I finished the first batch of soup last night and had to make some more:


I suppose all is going well, apart from a little dressed salad with the raw carrots and tomatoes for lunch yesterday, there was no cheating. This morning I had lost 2,6kg which seems to be a ridiculous amount in 3 days, I guess it must mostly be water and will probably be back on in a few weeks. I hope not

Anyway, I am feeling fine and enjoying todays rations of bananas and skimmed milk (and soup which I had for breakfast).

Tomorrow it is 200-500g of steak and up to 6 tomatoes (and soup of course)! This will be a bit of a challenge as we are eating at MK's grandparents house for her birthday, I will have to try and avoid the cake...

J and I have developed a new game: How many pegs can you get on a bib?

No comments:

Post a Comment