Monday, January 22, 2007

Sorry for the delay

I have not been posting very regularly for the last 10 days or so as I have been travelling (as I somewhat tediously documented)

Anyway things are looking up (I am off to Hamburg again tomorrow by the way)

We had a great shopping trip at the weekend to the sales. MK found a bargain 500Kr soap dispenser...


J is walking quite a lot now which is pretty cool and it has been snowing all day here which is nice for a change, but not for MK who spent 4 hours in the car getting to and from work today.

I also made Yorkshire puddings for the first time ever and they were pretty good (thankfully)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:51 pm

    Lovely picture of J (soap dispenser's not bad either)
    Ice here today, freezing tonight.
    More log fires!
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got to be joking. That is the first time you've made yorkshire puddings. Good effort they look almost northern.

    ReplyDelete