Thursday, January 18, 2007

Eropean Tour continues

Poland is a funny place. I quite like it but the Communist inspired architecture (grey decomposing concrete) can be a little depressing when it is cold, windy and raining. I don't think I want to move here.

Here is a challenge for the medically inclined readership. I have some wierd pain in or around my ear on the right side of my head when i open my mouth much. Taling is fine, but eating is a bit uncomfortable and I keep knocking food off my fork!
Any ideas?



___________________________________________________________
All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:35 pm

    It's God seeing that you stick to your diet!

    ReplyDelete