Thursday, January 11, 2007

Diet Day 6

After a rather Atkins like day 5 (two steaks for lunch with tomatoes and roast veal for dinner) I weighed 3,6 kg (corrected from earlier today) less this morning than I did on Saturday morning. I think I can actually feel that I have lost it as well which is nice!


Today it is as much beef and tomatoes as I like and some of the f'ing soup. I got the soup ration out of the way at breakfast, it's not good eating slightly curry flavoured soup before 7 in the morning.

Tomorrow I get to eat brown rice and vegetables, how interesting...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:16 am

    Happy Birthday for yesterday Kathrine.
    I intended to 'phone but G was away & I fell asleep over dinner & woke at 9.55 pm, after your bedtime - a downside of age & overwork!
    A really unhealthy obsession with food William - I find it better to think of higher things.
    J looks wonderful, must be all that rye bread.
    m

    ReplyDelete