Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Public Notice

Perhaps I should start a 4th blog that is open for everyone to post their comments and update the readers of this blog with how their lives are progressing...

Hamburg is a nice city, but you can have too much of a good thing in a week, and I think two visits is enough for anyone. Thankfully I am off to Poland this afternoon.
There is not much to report as I have just been working and traveling.

Perhaps I'll use my 2 hours in the airport later to write something more stimulating.



___________________________________________________________
Yahoo! Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing. http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:29 pm

    Hi. Mum here.
    Only 2 more days to go.
    Don't buy any dishes in Poland.(I was aware of your reaction then)
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:24 pm

    This is my first comment on my cousin williams site. I'm shore you will be delighted to know that one of your old suits found its way to me, so recycling is alive within the family. You'll be even happier to know that it didn't fit because I've had a few to many christmas treats of late. I have a fat arse! Anyway sounds like alot of travelling, I know its work but at least your seeing the world.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:31 pm

    Shore? Shore ! is there some beachcombing going on here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:46 pm

    Blimey, you take your life in your hands leaving a comment on here these days- if it isn't the blog owner complaining about people makeing comments, then it's others critiquing use of the English language (Northern subset)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:46 pm

    Well done Jamie, welcome ablog!
    Please note that the senior educationalist in the family never comments on errors, knowing that we are all fallible (I do have to admit that I have winced on occasion)
    At least the blame cannot be put on the State education system.
    ag

    ReplyDelete