Monday, May 06, 2013

Weekend Off

I am feeling significantly more human after a weekend off, some good sleep and general relaxation.

J and I went to crossfit on Saturday morning as usual although the kids class was cancelled but he played with another girl who was supposed to do the class and enjoyed himself none the less.

After lunch I bought a cheap trolley jack and used it to put the summer tyres on the new car, it should be even quieter on the motorway now and having splashed out on a full wash for both cars during the weekend, they are shiny and more importantly, hopefully free from salt for the summer.

I didn't manage to prepare anything for the regatta in Dragør yesterday which was OK. I needed a rest and didn't need the stress of preparing and transporting a boat and taking part in my first real competitive sailing race on top of the amount of work that I have been done in the last couple of weeks. I am sailing in a regatta at my club on Thursday so I don't have to wait long.

Sunday was yet another relaxed day. I spent a couple of hours in the morning ironing whilst watching Star Wars with J and then got the mower running and cut the grass in the afternoon before grilling some cheeseburgers (minus bread) on the barbecue for our first time in 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:01 am

    Sounds good.
    No MK or DK then?
    m

    ReplyDelete