Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Regatta!

I've just entered the regatta to be held by the Danish Royal Yacht Club in Rungsted on the 7th and 8th June. Having not sailed for a couple of weeks I will really need to get some time on the water this coming weekend and also get the boat packed up ready for the short trip through Copenhagen.


The club house looks pretty fancy - I suspect that membership is a little more expensive and exclusive than my club...

There is a risk that this cough and kidney stone will continue to hold me back and the pain is quite exquisite if I let the pain killers run their course but in general I am doing fine and just waiting to drop the thing in the pan! It is incredible how good these pain killer are and impressive that I am still able to function more or less as normal whilst on them. I just hope that there isn't side effect waiting for me around the corner.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:17 pm

    Will you have to wear a tiara?
    m

    ReplyDelete