Wednesday, May 01, 2013

May Challenge

I've been enjoying cross fit a lot and have just bought a new pair of trainer as the ones I have are from 2004 and pretty tired.

Yes, they really are purple and size 13!

I seem to be doing fairly well in most of the weight lifting and body weight exercises except for one - pull ups. Apparently it is supposed to be a combination of core (stomach and back) strength and upper body strength that one uses but I don't seem to be able to get the core part involved. I am then left with the challenge of lifting me entire body weight with my arms and that do doesn't work too well.

My May challenge is to get the pull ups sorted and then the project for the summer is to learn to do handstands and then handstand walking.

I hope it's true that it's never too old learn new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment