Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stuff

The diet is going well and I have got passed the sugar addiction problem now so that I am not craving sugary things all the time or more especially after meals. I seem to have dropped 2,5 kg or 5lb since I started last saturday and I am looking forward to something resembling a day off this saturday as I am apparently supposed to do.
Breakfast of eggs and bacon or eggs and smoked salmon is actually quite nice with a cup of tea, not the only real problem is finding something I want to eat in the evening.

Before the bike fit the only thing I could find in the supermarket that I could eat and fancied was carpaccio which I ate with my fingers in the car (including the parmasan and olive oil!)

DK is back in nursery today. The drain has fallen out of one of his ears and we are hoping that he will not have to have it replaced when we go to the ear doctor for a check next week. Yesterday he decided to be potty trained with little input from us. It's odd that he can manage the peeing part, but seems to pooh in the bath every time he has one for quite some time now.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:56 pm

    Well done DK.
    You must keep plastic cutlery in the car, you were not brought up to eat italian food with your fingers.
    m

    ReplyDelete