Friday, March 25, 2011

Belated Happy Birthday

I lost track fo time yesterday so I didn't get around to calling Ben to wish him a happy birthday. I hope he had a good day. The same goes for Rose although I hadn't planned to call her, maybe in a couple of years...

The diet is going well, I have now dropped an amazing 3kg since last weekend and I am looking forward to my day off tomorrow although I don't plan on going mad. I have actually been eating more or less an Atkins diet because I can't get myself together to cook any beans or lentils but I don't seem to be too hungry and now I am getting used to it, it is OK.

Tonight I will make some lentils and try to make sure there are some left over for tomorrow. We can also eat the remains of the monster ratatouille that I made yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:29 pm

    Well done on the weight loss, not on missing B's 35th.
    Apparently, I'm losing it, too much time on my hands.I'd better look for a part time job!
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or just keeping you opinions to yourself is another, often underrated, option.

    ReplyDelete