Friday, March 18, 2011

Breakfasts

I have eaten cereal with milk for breakfast more or less every day of my life since I started eating solids and the prospect of having to find something else is daunting.

Apparently eggs are the answer, but how much fun is a boiled egg without soldiers or a poached egg without toast? Not much in my opinion, but I'll give it a go. I have been recommended to try poached eggs with salmon, scrambled eggs with vegetables or mackerel or omelet with spinach and ham or chorizo.
I guess this will be OK at the weekends, but it will take some effort during the week.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:00 pm

    Scrambled egg with smoked salmon ? apparently it is a favourite of Prince Charles.
    Alternatively fat free natural yoghurt, wonderful for losing weight but tasteless, tasteless, very very tasteless. It's very bland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:14 pm

    You just had the milk before you had solids, from what I remember.
    Can you have prawn crackers - they are low calorie, not sure they go wiyh boiled egg though.
    Try spinach.
    m

    ReplyDelete