Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Århus

I am away from home for the first time in a while tonight. I am staying in Århus having spent the day testing our solution for a customer at their office.


Someone had been playing with my alarm clock so the volume was turned to zero when the radio came on at 5:30 this morning. That meant that after a moderately poor nights sleep, I woke up an hour later than planned and had to get out of the house in 10 minutes. I was only 15 minutes late getting to the office and most of that was related to not being able to find a parking space and then not be able to find my way out of the shopping centre car park!

I have also ordered my new bars and stem and signed up for a racing license again. I am fairly proud of myself for not falling into the trap of buying uber expensive carbon fiber parts despite the enormous temptation...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:19 pm

    Looks nice.
    I an proud of you for not falling for the temptation of an overspend on bike bits.
    Well done.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easier for you to say that when you don't know what I did spend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:05 pm

    Ignorance is bliss!
    m

    ReplyDelete