Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sunshine at last

We've even turned the heating off!

DK was weighed at the hospital yesterday and has gained 250g. I can't believe that they have to travel to Copenhagen to weigh him, it is totally stupid. Anyway he is fine although he woke up this morning with an eye infection. I guess that's what happens when you go to hospitals.

J has taken to wearing proper shirts all the time at the moment, no more spiderman for now. Whilst he looks very smart in his shirts, I think MK will quickly tire of having to iron them all the time.

This afternoon I'm going to the opticians to try and find a frame that I like and then I'm going out on my bike, possibly without wearing long bottoms for the first time of the year. I can't believe how cold it has been.

Thursday is a public holiday here so I am planning do do some really interesting things like service my mountain bike forks and wash the car.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:24 pm

    Would DK like a copy of the diet we followed in Bournemouth over last weekend - we both doubled our body weights!
    I'm sure that J looks very smart, I suppose that a shirt is formal wear in DK.
    Enjoy the holiday, with the family.
    m

    ReplyDelete