Monday, August 17, 2009

Cookies

The temptation was a batch of Smarties cookies that J and I made on Saturday whilst we were home alone. I had hoped that I would be able to make them for J and DK and not eat any myslef, but I was wrong. I did indeed eat a couple on both Saturday and Sunday, but I also cycled a fair bit so I don't think much harm was done.
The boys and I enjoyed our day on our own on Saturday, we started with a trip to the supermarket, followed by cookie baking, lunch and a bike ride with J on his bike and DK in the trailer. DK then slept for a couple of hours whilst J and I watched Jungle Book. All in all it was a big success especially as MK was expecting there to be some casualties by the end of the day...

Hearty congratulations are due over at Big Williams World for completing the Alcatraz swim for the 3rd time. I did it with him last time and if he is still ip for it in 5 years time, I'll do it again with him. That's a promise.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:10 pm

    Well done.
    What does MK have to do to earn a day off?
    m

    ReplyDelete