Friday, October 01, 2010

Happy Birthday to me

Thirty bloody six...


Tonight the kids are off to T&B so that MK and I can have an evening off. DK has managed to wake us up more or less every hour during the last 2 or 3 nights so we are both looking forward to a good nights sleep above all else. What a sad state of affairs that is!

We were initially planning a night out in Copenhagen, but that involved me taking the train to work this morning whilst holding a phone conference and it also meant that we wouldn't be home until the middle of the night. In the end I decided that I would be happier to go to the local sushi place (which is really very good) and have a relaxed evening together. I'm looking forward to it and also to seeing the rest of the Danish arm of the family on Sunday for lunch. Now I have to think of something to cook and then do some shopping.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:03 pm

    Happy birthday ! enjoy your night out ,aj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:17 pm

    Happy Birthday son.
    I'm so sorry that the parcel didn't arrive on time - I'll deliver it in person next time & babysit, after a dip in the pool, if you like.m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:53 am

    We can comment on this site. That's a nice feature.
    Perhaps the idea will catch on.

    ReplyDelete