Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Missed a day

I worked from home yesterday before collecting the kids and taking them to J's gymnastics. It always takes longer than I expect to collect 2 kids, provide them with a snack and then walk/ride to the gymnastics venue and we are always 5 minutes late. Maybe one day I will learn.

MK called during the journey to tell me that there are 2 viewings arranged for our house, one on Tuesday afternoon and on on Saturday morning. As a result we spent last night tidying and cleaning and will doubtless do the same on Friday evening. On top of all the cleaning, I had to get up at 5:00 this morning to drive to accross the country for a meeting. Hopefully some good will come of the second meeting this afternoon.

This evening MK is taking J to the BMX club to have a try on the track. I don't know if it will be his thing although he is a good bike rider and loves nothing more than racing anyone at anything he can so I suspect that it will be right up his street. News tomorrow I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:28 pm

    Is this BMXing a family event then?
    I think that J will win.
    m

    ReplyDelete