Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cycling and Sciatica

Last night I went for a fairly strenuous bike ride on the road and managed to achieve my benchmark level of completing my normal 40km loop with an average speed of 33.5kmph. Anything over 33 and I know I am going fairly well. I was hard work and I struggled more with motivation more than anything, but I think that is becuasee I need a rest and my back is aching.

The back was fine wilst I was cycling and I had hoped that this mornings pre booked trip to the chiropractor would help to get it working aqain, but as is often the way with these things, it just made it worse.

My shoe lace came undone this afternoon and I had to get someone else to do it up for me!

I'll be back again next week, but in the meantime I 'll be eating ibuprofen, stretching. trying to do pilates and hoping it gets better with the occaisional application of some ice.

Tonight I am going to kokkeriet for a fancy meal with a client which should be really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment