Monday, June 21, 2010

Back trouble



Firstly, there were some photos take at the race last Wednesday so here they are:

Since then I have really been suffering with what I think is sciatica. There is a pain down my left leg a lot of the time and as a result I decided to skip the planned bike race on Saturday morning and I have, in fact, not ridden since the race on Wednesday. I should try to sort that out this evening if my back/leg is up to it.

Over the weekend we have done a bit of work in the garden, we took out the box hedge from below the bedroom windows and planted some flowering things instead including fox gloves and lupins which I think will remind me of home. The strawberries are coming along really well as well although I suspect that they will be ripe whilst we are on holiday along with the raspberries.


No comments:

Post a Comment