Thursday, March 11, 2010

Too much happening here

I don't have time to write much at the moment as I am running from 1 meeting to the next and trying to fit in some life, exercise and that sort of thing.

Last night there was no bike riding, I made a green curry stir fry with some king prawns and then MK and I did an hour of Pilates afte the kids had gone to sleep and before we did. It was nice and relaxing. J woke up during the night to show us that he has conjunctivis and so he looked like a boxer this morning. Some eye drops are on the way so he'll be ok in no time.

Tomorrow I am out all day at a meeting so I guess this will be a thin week on the blogging front. I will try to get some pictures posted at some point though...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:12 am

    Does the running between meetings keep you fit?
    m

    ReplyDelete