Friday, March 12, 2010

Alarm misery

I am out of practice at using my alarm clock. Unless I have an early meeting, I rely upon the kids and natural processes to wake me up in the morning and this is pretty much always before 7 these days.

This morning I had to get up at 5 to get a 7 flight. Unfortunately I managed to fail to set my alarm clock properly so it didn't go off. I woke up at 5:45 #¤%ing /#&¤(#"!!!

I was showered and shaved and out of the house at 5:55, I got to the airport at 6:28 and was through security at 6:35 so had time to spare. I was lucky that it was a domestic flight and I had already checked in but I was amused to notice how 140kmph feels like being held up in traffic when you have been doing >180kmph...

I'll be dirving home much more slowly and looking forward to a good weekend of cycling in sleet and snow.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:17 pm

    Ok, so we have tried this Pilates family activity that seems to have taken off in Ringsted! We have learnt the following for another time; Remember that our house is on a popular road and lots of people we know tend to look in our window when passing; T is double jointed so effortlessly puts the rest of us to shame; B suffers from side-effects which mean we may all have to leave the room. But otherwise,we all thought is was fun!

    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:15 am

    Good.
    I can only think that you're not doing it right if it's too much fun.
    Do the neighbours appear to be laughing?
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:21 pm

    They certainly looked twice, thats for sure!!
    E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:20 am

    Dirve saifelie!

    ReplyDelete