Friday, March 19, 2010

Health check

My blood pressure was at the high end of acceptable yet again and apparently I could lose another 3kg, but otherwise I am in fine health. Cholesterol, haemaglobin and blood sugar levels are all fine and he was impressed that I have dropped 7kg since he last saw me.

Apparently my lean mass is now 76kg and when I told him that I had a goal of weighing 90kg he said that seemed rather low and that it would be a battle to stay that lean. His advice was to go for about 94kg which is certainly nice to hear.

Tonight we will be missing the normal adult dinner because I have to work at a customer site for the evening. Hopefully we will have some dry weather this weekend to enjoy the fact that the snow has now pretty much gone.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:08 pm

    Congratulations, skinny.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:49 pm

    Congratulations.
    Enjoy a hearty meal this weekend.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:58 pm

    Enjoyed the replays of the Terrino-Adriatica, and the Milano-Sanremo over here in the US. What happening before the Giro D'Italia?

    ReplyDelete