Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Smartening up a bit

I have been accused in the past of spending too much on clothing. I don't actually think that I have or do spend too much on clothes although I may be able to admit that I have more clothes than I actually need. Nonetheless, as SPring is hopefully just around the corner, I have been inspired to smarten myself up a bit and try to stop looking scruffy quite so much of the time.

My plan is to attack the problem on 2 fronts. Firstly I have decided that I am now old enough to stop wearing Tshirts with oversized brnading, writing or logos printed on them outside the house. Secondly, I think I can safely get rid of clothes that are too big or worn out.

The second part is to take advantage of the newly created space in the wardrobe to add a few new items. Yep, I've been shopping but I don't think I've quite finished yet...


More excitingly it seems that MK has decided to update her wardrobe by getting rid of her glasses and lenses and getting lazik surgery on her eyes. I suppose that the kids will need some new clothes too at some point when the weather changes, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment