Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Wasted time in cars

I don't know how much time I have wasted in cars in my life, but I know it is a lot. I don't mean time spent getting somewhere that served some purpose, I mean time driving somewhere to waste my time.
Today it will be about 5 hours. I was supposed to meet someone the other side of Denmark so I got up early and drive there. He apparently got up early and flew to Copenhagen for another meeting.
Bummer.
I'll leave early and make sure that I get a good bike ride in this evening to make up for the inconvenience and at least I can claim the mileage.
Weight this morning was 101.8kg so it is still heading in the right direction. After my ride at the weekend it was 100.8kg, but that was just due to dehydration.
3 weeks to the first race and 4 weeks to the big race. How much can I get rid of in that time???
I am still shooting for 95kg, but it may be too optimistic.
In the longer term, I am shooting for 90kg by my birthday.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:50 pm

    How long is the next race? What type of race?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:38 am

    A couple of days on fruit & veg will work wonders.
    How you folk miss each other, even with mobile phones charged.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:12 pm

    That's the squit your way thin diet.

    ReplyDelete