Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Magnetic fantastic... or not

Having cut sugar out of my diet as much as possible for a week or so now, I am really feeling the benefits of eating more healthily. I don't find myself craving sugar so much and I even feel more energetic (still not very energetic, but more so...) I think this is down to not eating much processed food and as little starchy stuff as I can meaning almost no potatoes, pasta, white bread or rice.

So far so good but then whilst surfing around last week I stumbled upon these:



It is a Trion:z magnetic bracelet and suddenly it was clear. What my life is lacking is more minus ions to counteract the deluge of positive ions that I am subjected to on a daily basis.

So now here I am equipped with a couple of magnets and some "minus ion emitting material" around my wrist and I feel great!

I suspect that the magnets are doing absolutely nothing for me despite the claims and the fact that 2/3 of pro golfers now use them. It's the emperors new clothes and I think it suits me very well!

Weight this morning 103.2kg. I need to get out on a bike tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:00 pm

    How much does the bracelet weigh?
    JR wears a copper bangle & declares that he thinks that it has "no effect" - his has a gap which you can swivel around to effect different organs.
    Perhaps he'll be on a bike soon!
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:02 pm

    Does J have a "trukki" suitcase - the sit on, tow-along cases?
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:44 am

    I have been wearing a copper magnetic bracelet for years. The only change is a green line round my wrist, and an aversion to kryptonite. Are the two linked ?

    ReplyDelete