Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Busy sunny weekend

We have been to CPH 3 times this weekend. A house warming on Friday evening, A barbecue with an ex colleague on Sunday and the Zoo and the airport yesterday.
The weather has been great, but unfortunately the garage failed to fix our air conditioning in the car last week so it has been pretty sweaty in there.
Steve has arrived safely and is braving the train to get to his meeting in Brøndby this morning, hopefully we will see him again at some point later in the day.
I have cycled on Friday, Saturday and Sunday so I am feeling fairly virtuous and a little achy. The aching is mostly from falling off on Saturday. No real damage to the bike, but a large red bruise on my right hip which is now thankfully feeling much better.
Weight this morning was 103.2kg meaning that I lost nearly 2kg last week. If I can maintain that for the next 4 weeks I will be very happy.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:27 pm

    Was the china OK?
    Doing a G, eh!
    Glad that you're shrinking.
    m

    ReplyDelete