Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Wrong size


I got a big package from DHL yesterday, unfortunately it was not a big enough package as it contained a bike frame that would be a good fit for MK.

This was as you could imagine rather irritating as I have been waiting since the start of June for it and will not have to wait until at least the middle of September to get the right size. To add insult to injury, I am no doubt going to be inconvenienced by having to return this frame to Germany.


J and I have been out with the trailer again and he took the opportunity for a nap and I think the rest of the family did too whilst I was getting some fresh air.
The theme of achieving very little continued today with a trip to the bottle bank and returning the bottles with a deposit earned me 72 Kr and some satisfaction at the sound of breaking glass.

The weather is continuing to be crap and all in all it is a little frustrating being stuck in the house.

3 comments:

  1. Love the frame colour - how did the size mixup occur?
    wrm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:58 pm

    cyclist stan rides again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:20 pm

    Give it MK & build two bikes!
    m

    ReplyDelete