Monday, August 04, 2008

Paternal leave


I am now starting my second week of paternity leave and it has been a normal Monday with a trip to the hospital for DKs legs to be re-cast. The Doctor is happy with his progress and she thinks that he will need another 3 or 4 casts before he is done.


The weather today has been horrid with strong winds and heavy driving rain. We have had 39mm of rain according to my fancy rain gauge.


However, yesterday J and I managed to dodge the showers well enough to christen the bike trailer and contribute to my cyclists tan.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:40 pm

    D looks like Del Boy - I'm sure that it's just the angle.
    The legs look gruesome, but you do have a nice smooth finish on them.
    Enjoy your bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:40 pm

    ak.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:46 pm

    the ethereal quality of the white thighs of cyclist stan are spookey

    ReplyDelete