Sunday, August 24, 2008

The weekend that was

We've sort of done a lot this weekend, but also not really achieved that much. J and I went shopping on Saturday morning and he chose himself some new clothes, this is a first for him and I think he looks pretty cool

On Saturday evening we made pizza - MK made the dough and J and I did the toppings. The results were great, we had chanterelle mushrooms, goats cheese, Spanish salami, chorizo, peppers and mozzarella.


Sunday I test drove a bright red Mazda 6 estate. It was pretty good, but I think we may go for another one closer to home simply because it seems a better deal. (Relative that is, over $50k for a 3 year old car is something of a joke in many ways)

On reflection though I think my biggest achievement of the weekend was cleaning the oven!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:49 pm

    The pizza looks excellent - no peaches though.
    Lovely photos of J & D.
    We still have a day's holiday. I, of course, have a lifetime.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:12 pm

    I have spent the weekend at work- and still have tomorrow to go before the rest of the place comes back- then I have to work until Thursday!

    D looks tiny still- KP is pretty big now

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:21 pm

    So am I!
    m

    ReplyDelete