Friday, August 22, 2008

What a week

I can tell by the total lack of comments that I have not been able to spark much interest in my readership in the last few days and I am frankly not too surprised. Today was another busy day, but I managed to cycle home from work into the wind at the end of it so I am starting the weekend with a clear head (other than the large bottle of Leffe that I sort of shared with MK)

DK had yet another hearing test today with the same result as before, namely that they cannot register any hearing in either ear. As a crude test he did respond to a squeaky toy on one side, but not the other. We have been booked for another, different test at the end of September and we can only hope that the problem is just related to liquid and can be sorted out or will sort itself out.


Tomorrow we are off car shopping again, hopefully we'll make a little more progress this time than previously.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:18 am

    Is this a very small hearing expert?
    He must be worth his weight in gold.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:46 am

    Were awaiting your healthy wind tale, but it never materialised, probably quite fortunately. That large child,s head is quite scary.DK may have inherited selective hearing syndrome from grandad with the whiskers, it's a defence mechanism so he can get more sleep. aj

    ReplyDelete