Saturday, August 16, 2008

The end is nigh

After a busy 3 weeks holiday it is almost time to go back to work. I have not achieved most of the things that I wanted to during the last 2 weeks, mostly because of the weather which has been pretty crap.

We put up new fascia boards on the garage yesterday which now need to be treated before doing a bit of remedial work on the roof felt.


On Thursday we all went to Copenhagen Zoo and even invested in year passes so I guess we'll be back a few times before the end of August next year.


We finished the day at Wagamama with some rather tasty Japanese noodly things.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:24 am

    I excuse the beige kaghoul on the grounds that it had been raining "cats & dogs" all morning (note the clever zoo analogy) & threatened to rain all day, succeeding as we drove home.J loved the animals & I tripled my exercise opportunity by pushing the pram, hence taking the scenic slopes.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:36 pm

    well only if it's a very domestic zoo, and there is no excuse for beige.J is a Viking, a hunter gatherer. Animals beware.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love MK's little evening bag!
    wrm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:33 am

    I am saving up my pension for a new , brightly coloured kaghoul.
    m

    ReplyDelete