Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Better late than never

So they say, but frankly had I known that my bike tyres would appear this week, I probably wouldn't have ordered them. The parts for my next new bike are arriving daily, but there is still apparently no sign that the frame will arrive in the near future so they are merely bits at the moment. Now I am looking for the next challenge which may be another 12 hour race. I am totally off the idea of 24 hour races.

I am now safely home from Bremen, not quite in time to get a bike ride in and I am babysitting tomorrow night so I doubt I'll manage to get out until Friday so I think I'll try to ride to work and back to make up for the lazy week.

There are some great shots of the new twins at Gill's Elevenses and I hope that J and T have fun at their joint christening at the weekend. Sorry we can't be there.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:04 am

    So you now have an extra two spare tyres, bit of a family failing, but the cycling should help. Twins ?, there were at least five of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:42 am

    Can you send the "belated tyres" back?
    I'm off to B'mouth so shall miss the Christenings - J has put photos on Facebook - not on this laptop!
    K out on a binge then!
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:55 pm

    Thanks for your well wishes for the christening - sorry you can't be there. Sure there will be photos posted to keep you updated !
    Px

    ReplyDelete