Friday, May 30, 2008

Matching shoes and bike


I didn't have on a matching watch and I am afraid that the yellow swoosh is a bit of clash, but last night I hit the trails to try out my new mountain biking shoes and blow out some cobwebs.

The new shoes are very nice although I need to move the cleats a little. I was very happy with them and am becoming of the opinion that Specialized should start making normal everyday shoes, because their shoes are the most comfortable ones that I own, period. (As the Americans say)

I stopped for a pee and was impressed to see this termite mound, there was a column of ants about 20 wide going up and down the tree as high as I could see.


Tonight I took J swimming so there was no cycling, but last night reminded me that I have not been riding off road much recently and need to get back into some sort of practice before the coming 24 hour race in mid June. Not long now...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:49 pm

    I trust that the matching shoes & bike is s P... take.
    I can't quite make out the urinal in the woods - convenient to have one there though.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:13 pm

    Will you be the one to save the world from the freakish misery of unco-ordinated cycling attire ?

    ReplyDelete