Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Safe and sound


All went well with our travels this morning, everything checked in on time, car parked and security passed. The worst part of the journey was the charge of 110kr for a coffee, croissant and orange juice and then 35 kr for 2 bottles of water. I guess we'll survive especially as we were fed and watered for free on the plane unexpectedly.


I decided to bring my bike with me and that has arrived intact so all in all, the day has been successful. Our flight with Sterling was early and the weather was even good for us when we arrived.

Hopefully I'll get some pictures over the next couple of days...

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time - have some F & C at the Griffin for me!
    Love to K, J and all at Hollylands
    WRM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:50 am

    Nice to see that all was perfekt, many greetings to all of you, have a nice week, and relx the most you can.

    mormor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:08 pm

    No mention of Mum!
    J is watching "Cars", before bed.
    We all are.
    Love to all of the extended family.
    m/g

    ReplyDelete