Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Last Days


I had my eyes tested yesterday and there has not been much change since I got my glasses. That is not much change in my prescription so I would ordinarily not have bothered changing the lenses. However, the hand of my mother intervened and now I need new lenses since there are rather a lot of scratches on the old ones since she dropped them out of the back door.

"I bought them into the house to be safe"

So I am getting new lenses and some prescription sunglasses as well. I estimate that I am saving about £400 by not buying them at home so all is well. Whilst online I have also contributed to Fatty's fund for helping his wife and family by treating myself to a 2008 fat cyclist jersey.


It appears that we are going to see the Merchant of Venice in Stratford tonight which should be great.

3 comments:

  1. Sunglasses have also arrived in Boulder for you!
    wrm

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:47 pm

    Are you paying for your glasses by advertising on you blog ?

    ReplyDelete