Thursday, November 29, 2007

Skiing again

I had another great day skiing today on my new/used telemark skis. I bought them from Craig's list in Golden (classified ads on the Internet) for $80 (approx 400kr or 40 quid) including a set of poles but had a bit of trouble getting the bindings sorted out.

Today the sun was shining again and the snow was nice even though there were only 2 runs open again.




I did the first hour and a half with my boots in walk mode which made me fall over a lot, but after coffee I realised my mistake and things looked up a lot.




Maybe Vail tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:06 am

    Grey skies, rain and dark mornings in DK - enjoy the sun! It looks fantastic and sounds like a good bargain you did with the telemark ski equipment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:36 pm

    Also a sicky child including a lot of washing. At least the phone and internet works at the same time now. Very much looking forward to having the husband back home.
    MK

    ReplyDelete