Sunday, November 04, 2007

The kitchen gathers pace

I had a helper yesterday so we managed to make a lot of progress. All of the wallpaper is down and the corner cupboard has gone too along with the tiles. This is where I expected to be at the end of Sunday so this is good progress.



Today I will start fixing the walls and preparing to relocate some sockets. BHP is coming again to help and I think he can sand the woodwork ready for painting and help me start taking the old kitchen out...
When I look at the pictures before I started it suddenly doesn't look so bad...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:20 pm

    It looks like the door has come off J's oven- an omen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:46 pm

    Well done.
    You are not using child labour, are you?
    This can give rise to a great deal of bad publicity.
    m

    ReplyDelete