Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Kitchen Day 7



Tuesday was a very busy and dirty day but with limited obvious impact. I spent the day sanding walls and woodwork, getting coverd with and full of dust as my reward.
The evening was much more fun, I took J to the swimming opool and we spent almost an hour in thw water playing around.
I have just had a visit from Lief's Elservice (electrician) who followed normal protocol with the sharp intake of breath followed by some elaborate solution. The problem is that I know he is right that we need to change some stuff and much as I would like to avoid it, it is going to cost us a fair bit...
Today there are a couple of middle aged ladies coming to stay, have been trying to teach J to say Grandma and Aunty Jen, so far the Grandma is working the Auntioe Jen is more of a "Yen".
At least we are eating properly tonight as we are visiting T&B.

No comments:

Post a Comment