Thursday, November 22, 2007

Almost Done

Before:


Last night I almost finished the kitchen, the only remaining tasks are to collect and install the splashback and put up the clock, hooks and calendar.
Unfortunately when I turned the water off last night I have broken the tap so that we have very low water pressure and I can't do anything about it so we are waiting for the plumber to come and fix it.
I also need to fix the units to the wall at some point.
The last problem is that when you touch the sink and the dishwasher at the same time you get a rather nice electric shock so the dishwasher has to be fixed or replaced. Bummer!

After:

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:21 pm

    Looking pretty good- I am impressed (and a bit amazed!)

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:33 pm

    It looks very nice - good job \O/

    /Lars

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is now a stainless splashback as well which looks rather splendid.
    I'll post some pics when I get to Boulder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:20 pm

    Congratulation from the first dining guest in the new kitchen, The food was excellent- and the pictures just gives a small inpression- it is a very nice kitchen- well done!!! enjoy it all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:08 pm

    Well done William.
    You must wear wellington boots whilst using the dishwasher until it is fixed.
    Have a good trip.
    I trust that K will keep up the Ringsted blog in the interim.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:45 pm

    maybe you could just earth the dishwasher as an alternative to frazzling the family.

    ReplyDelete