Friday, November 02, 2007

The Kitchen Diary: Day 2


Today I am starting with the wallpaper removal. The car has been fixed so I was able to go and rent one in town. I have also built the sink unit which is skewed a mm or two but I think I can sort that out when I attach the top permanently.


I had a very supportive mail from Harry yesterday that he said I am allowed to quote from so here it is:
"I see from your blog that you are as motivated and insightful as ever, I look to it every day and refer to it in conversation as the Cornerstone of my Success, not only in business but in life itself ..."
Knowing that Harry is incapable of sarcasm, I am truly touched by his comments.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:22 pm

    W hat a shame that you will probably have finished your wallpapering by the time we arrive.Have just finished papering the breakfast room and now ready to paint.ajen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:30 pm

    If it is just a few mm you don't have to confess it. The overlap at the edge is there to cover up such things - as well as however you seal the counter top to the wall.
    WRM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:56 pm

    Is Harry successful?
    Please point him in the direction of Gill's Elevenses" if eh mkes nice comments.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:58 pm

    I forgot to say, you are a vital part of my day, as well & I frequently boast of you attainments
    m

    ReplyDelete