Saturday, December 01, 2007

Home again and the weather is s#%t

The journey home was just as smooth as the outbound one with both planes landing half an hourearly. MK and J were waiting for me (a long time for the bags) which was a wonderful surprise. I have spent the afternoon having a nap and putting up the finishing touches in the kitchen such as the notice board, clock and hooks.

The week in Boulder was really nice and relaxing although my legs are still aching from thetelemarking. Thanks a lot to Dad and M for putting me up and lending me the cars.

I have 9 days of work to do before we head back there which will be fun with MK and J in tow. Unfortunatley my first week in my new job will involve 4 nights away from home and the second will have 2 so I will not have spent much time with the family before we head back across the Atlantic.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:12 pm

    Glad you are all together again.
    I think that K deserves a very nice Christmas present.
    m

    ReplyDelete