Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Aalborg again

Not much changes here in Aalborg, it is dark and damp but the furniture is rather funky.

Yesterday was a quiet day at work and then an evening of packing to come to Aalborg again and packing for out big trip on Friday.
We are having a lot of discussions about which pushchair to take and so far it looks like the baby jogger has the edge as it is good on rough ground and snow, sort of folds up and isn't too heavy. (Ours is dark green which makes no difference at all.)
The bugaboo looses out on size and needing to break into 2 pieces to fold up
and the Maclaren looses out by being rubbish on anything remotely bumpy...
As there has been a lot of snow and MK is determined that we should get some exercise whilst we are in Boulder, I think the jogger is probably the only option.

5 comments:

  1. i'd vote for the maclaren any time. the wheels are very flexible, easy to fold up, light, good suspension - just easier all around. but then, that's only after having had three kids - and each pushchair was a maclaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, normall I would agree, but we (by that I mean MK) want to walk up mountains in the snow and ice and also into Boulder through all of the snow etc. I think the maclaren will not be good in any deep snow.
    BTW are you that zoe in Brussels with the twat for a boyfriend? If so then I am well chuffed to have you as a commentor. You have made my day although I suspect that says a lot about my day!
    Happy ex-pat Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:46 pm

    I think you must have a sledge instead!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:48 pm

    A back-pack - feet better than wheels.
    McClarens are poor relations I think, speaking as a Granny who has pushed a number of pushchairs & made phonecalls from the car to find how to collapse the pushchair to get it in the boot.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:47 pm

    Perhaps Zoe will make my cardboard cutouts?

    ReplyDelete