Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Busy Bees

Both MK and I have been very busy so far this week albeit in different parts of the country. I have been thrown in at the deep end in my new job and it is turning out to be good fun even if it was and still is somewhat daunting to be given a project about which you know almost nothing and told to get one with it when there are 4 of your own colleagues and 4 customers booked to spend 3 days in workshops with you.

The weather in Aalborg is awful today so we have eaten at the hotel buffet; frankly the canteen at work was better!

More of the same tomorrow although we have the Christmas party on Friday to look forward to...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:26 pm

    Tell MK I can sympathise with her. Ben is on a course and away for 3 nights this week. I am home alone with T and KP. KP is not at all well, and I have been sick too just to add to the fun. Thankfully Granny came to rescue us on Tuesday evening as I didn't think I would be able to stomach giving the children their tea! I am now recovered but poor KP is still quite poorly. We think her back teeth are emerging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:45 am

    When has bullshit ever let you down, after all you have a Master in Bullshit Administration degree. I'm sure you're up to the challenge. A bit of male bonding and long lunches and the time will fly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't complain about the BS requirements, I actually enjoy it! For the record I have a masters degree in international bullshitting!!!

    ReplyDelete