Monday, December 03, 2007

Back in the saddle

Unfortunately that is just a metaphor for being back in an office chair.
J has a really bad cough which kept us all up quite a lot last night and then I had to get up at 4:40 to get the train accross Denmark to Viborg to start my new job. I got here at about 10:00 swearing that I will fly next time.

I have my new Dell laptop which is nice and shiney and even seems different as it has Windows Vista! Everyone has been very friendly and I think it will be fun working here.
It is a shame that I have to be away for the whole week, especially as MK has month end to deal with as well as a sick J. I hope he gets better quickly and that their week goes relatively smoothly.
Tonight I am staying in Aalborg, I haven't been there before so you can get my impression tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:01 pm

    Glad it's going well. I hope that J is soon better.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:40 pm

    J is better (Tuesday) he spent yesterday with Mormor which seemed to help. Less coughing today.
    At least the dishwasher works.
    MK

    ReplyDelete