Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Push chair controversy

I am surprised, but happy that the pushchair conundrum has attracted at least one or two comments. Perhaps I should have explained that we are planning something more like hiking than simple drudges around M&S.

I think we are more or less decided on the baby jogger (for now).
For those of you who read blog written by non-family members (ajen?) I am pretty chuffed that it seems the author of this well known blog turned book has commented here... twice!
Wow, I suddenly feel like giving up work to become a writer...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:41 am

    We also have to take into account how to get through Atlanta airport with a potentially sleepy/grumpy child - no matter what he is not going to like queing. Maclaren wins here.
    Bugaboo has the advantage og being warm and good for sleeping in!
    Sledge - yes, I will figure out how to strap him in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:48 pm

    Poor woman, not only a twat of a boyfriend, but finds her fans are international bullshitters who travel to unheard of eastern parts of an extended EU, and have deep blogversations about bicycle parts. Just how many people does it take to change a light bulb if it's not very heavy ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:13 pm

    I comment on this blog almost daily without recognition.
    What , do I have to get published first?
    I hope that aj gets formal recognition as a "poet in print"
    There was a TV programme on last night about womens' sexually explicit blogs & the media interest.
    I could do an explicit laundry blog.
    Would this be interesting?
    m

    ReplyDelete
  4. explicit laundry blog? is that skid marks included?
    It certainly doesn't appeal to me, but whatever floats your boat...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:29 pm

    Outwitted again!
    Well done William.
    m

    ReplyDelete