Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas part 1


It has started! I had a hangover before I got home at 2 on Saturday morning that persisted until after lunch when we were already prepared for the 1st family Christmas event of the season. MK's parents and grand parents came for dinner with K&L. They were armed with gifts as usually and by the end of it J was really getting the hang of distributing and opening presents!

Thank you everyone for all of the kind gifts.

Today we are back to work for a short week before heading off to the Rocky Mountain State for Christmas proper with W&M and a lot of snow apparently. We are looking forward to sledging and skiing for a couple of weeks...

2 comments:

  1. That flying sled looks just like the one I bought for J and me. I wonder if the one in the picture survived the landing?
    More snow tomorrow so a white Christmas looks entirely likely.
    WRM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:09 pm

    We are up in Sunderland for the big day- I am then doing the boxing day dip- into the North Sea on....... boxing day!

    Ben

    ReplyDelete